We hope that we get your mind jogging with our posts. It is important for us to learn, teach and grow. We absolutely love sharing our knowledge.
Please let us know if there’s something different you want to see or maybe even a specific topic. We will ensure to get it out there for you!
– Elise & Brittany
I want to begin sharing on the basic foundations of health. My aim is to support a undersanding and general awarness. You do NOT have to be a professional to have a fantastic grasp on the functionality of your body and how to best support it. I want to empower individulas to full awaness, objective though and taking their power back from a broken medical system that is sadly dissapointing and failing so many of us!
Water does you body good! Chronic dehydration is a condition which affects many individuals and they are more or less unaware. It contributes to degenerated disease, shortens life span and negatively impacts general quality of life. Water is essential for the proper mechanical and physiological functioning of everything within our bodies. It is the most common molecule in the human body without it your body cannot function normally. Next to oxygen water is the most essential element for your survival. Most common cause of daytime fatigue is mild dehydration. Water helps your body maintain a HEALTHY WEIGHT. Weight management is one of the top reasons individuals seek support and guidance. But we really do have all the tools we need to manage our general heath and wellness on our own. Adequate water intake is one of those tools. It enables your body to excrete excess waste through our elimination system. The kidneys and liver use it to help flush your system of unused matter, as do your intestines. Water plays a key role in helping move the food you’ve eaten through your intestinal tract. If we are consuming predominantly beverages that are NOT water we are increasing our bodies work load, and it is forced into tons of unnecessary extra work filtering through the beverage to get to what it actually needs. This is increasing the amount of unnecessary waste and taxing your systems. Without adequate water intake is very difficult for the body to remove unused matter so it is often stored unnecessarily causing various health issues from minor to major. How much water should we be drinking? A few factors come into play when considering how much you should consume. Your activity level, any medications you may be on, if you drink coffee and how much muscle you have. A simple formula is to divide your body weight in half then divide by 8 to find the number of cups per day you should consume. But if that is too much math aim for 3L. Increasing your intake over a few days to gradually get to 3L.
- Water generates electrical and magnetic energy inside each and every cell of the body; it provides the power to live.
- Water prevents DNA damage and makes its repair mechanisms more efficient – less abnormal DNA is made.
- Water greatly increases the efficiency of the immune system in the bone marrow, where the immune system is formed (all its mechanisms) – including its efficiency against cancer.
- Water is the main solvent of all foods, vitamins, and minerals. It is used in the breakdown of food into smaller particles and their eventual metabolism and assimilation.
- Water increases the efficiency of red blood cells in collecting oxygen in the lungs.
- Water clears toxic waste from different parts of the body and takes it to the liver and kidneys for disposal.
- Water is the main lubricant in the joint spaces and helps prevent arthritis and back pain.
- Water is used in the spinal discs to make them “shock-absorbing water cushions”.
- Water is the best lubricating laxative and prevents constipation.
- Water prevents clogging of arteries in the heart and brain, and helps reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes.
- Water gives us power and electrical energy for all brain functions, most particularly thinking.
- Drink to a healthier you!
- Water is directly needed for the efficient manufacture of all neurotransmitters, including serotonin.
- Water can help prevent attention deficit disorder in children and adults.
- Water restores normal sleep rhythms.
- Water makes the skin smoother and decreases the effects of aging.
- Water decreases premenstrual pain and hot flashes.
- Dehydration prevents sex hormone production – one of the primary causes of impotence and loss of libido.
- Water reduces the incidence of morning sickness in pregnancy.
- Water helps prevent the loss of memory as we age. It helps reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, and Lou Gehrig’s disease.
- Water helps reverse addictive urges, including those for caffeine, alcohol, and some drugs.
Drink up and cheers to a healthier you ❤
The human body has many different types of nerve receptors. Nerve receptors can be thought of as groups of nerve endings. One type of nerve receptor naturally found throughout the human body is the cannabinoid receptor. It is so named because molecules found in cannabis interact with it. However, other natural components have been found to interact with cannabinoid receptors in a non-psychoactive manner.
Caryophyllene is a sesquiterpene found in high amounts in black pepper, ylang ylang, and Melissa essential oil. It activates a specific type of cannabinoid receptors that is being studied for many benefits, but has no psychoactive activity, called cannabinoid receptors type two, or CB2.
Activating CB2 with caryophyllene is being studied from any benefits, including that of supporting the body’s normal immune response to inflammatory stressors such as intense exercise. These receptors are present immune cells as well as some regions of the brain and brain stem. Caryophyllene’s support of healthy cell growth may also be tied activating CB2 receptors.
I personally have been using this to support my left brain function. I have been very open in sharing my story. And due to my history, my body was placed in a constant state of fight or flight for years. This suppressed my left brain function. Your left brain is the analytical side that has great attention to detail, mathematics, art self-expression beauty and joy. It has taken a long time for me to have the space in my life to begin healing. And the farther my research takes me the more I feel driven to share. We all have a story and I believe He gives it to us for a very specific reason. And I intend to tell mine over and over and give all the glory to HIM. He alone has brought me to where I am today. Has given me the support and space in my life to explore natural holistic approaches to health that has absolutely changed our families life. He put everything in front of me that I needed as well as the individuals to help me learn with and grow.
According to the national Institute of mental health, 75 to 90% of all doctor visits in the US are stress related ailments and complaints. Sometimes major life events, such as divorce, loss of a loved one, financial problems, the birth or loss of a child, can combine with genetic or biological pre-dispositions to prompt I stress related health crisis. Our culture often encourages a dependence on doctors, drugs, and healthcare systems to fix and heal these physical and emotional ailments . Yet it is widely known and excepted within the medical community that learned behaviors and lifestyle choices, such as poor stress management, in adequate nutrition, physical in-activity, insufficient sleep, smoking and excessive alcohol consumption, are major contributors to illness and diminished quality of life. I don’t know about you but I don’t see a huge need for medical intervention here. Why do we fixate on diagnosis and treatment, whereas a wellness lifestyle focuses on education self awareness, and prevention. And I am on a mission to provide that!!!! Why would we merely treat a disease and symptom. What we should be doing is exploring the lifestyle that causes it and addressing what lies beneath the disease and it symptom. Our thoughts, feelings, believes, habits, and choices are fueling the fires of inflammation, pain, toxicity, and illness in our bodies. By addressing the root causes of these diseases rather than merely treating the symptoms we can assist the body and healing itself!!!!!